Wizards Sports Club is a Non-Profit Charitable 501 (c) (3) organization in Cedar Grove, NJ dedicated to positive community growth and character development. The mission of Wizards Sports Club is to provide a challenging environment that encourages young athletes to not only maximize their player potential, but also soar above it to reach for new heights. Our family-focused, multi-sport approach is aimed to provide a solid foundation for high school and collegiate play.
Wizards Sports Club Principles:
- Help athletes develop a passion for the game of basketball, lacrosse, and soccer while building their character through life lessons.
- Teach athletes to become knowledgeable about sports and fitness in general.
- Help athletes develop skills and techniques necessary to become a well-rounded player.
- Help athletes develop respect for the game, themselves, other players, coaches, officials and spectators.
- Teach the importance of communication and team work.
- Inspire athletes to reach a higher level and work to their fullest potential.
- Teach athletes to behave responsibly during their practices and games.
- Teach the ahtletes to reflect on their accomplishments, and help boost their self-confidence.
- Encourage athletes to adhere to a clean, sportsman-like way of playing the game.